- Coordinate the outside of the envelope by using the same stamp used to make your card
- Use various kinds of media to color your images, ink, markers, or embossing powder
- Use handmade store bought stickers or rub on sheets to brighten the outside of your envelopes.
- Line the inside of your envelope with coordinating designer paper. Trace the envelope onto your designer paper. Cut the paper to fit the inside of the envelope flap starting below the glue line, and 2" below the fold of the flap. Adhere with tape.
- Stamp or hand write a message on the inside flap of your envelope.
- Turn your envelope sideways and address with a marker. Just leave room for your stamp.
Enjoy and Y'all come back now!